HAVE YOU EVER WISHED FOR AN IRRIGATION SYSTEM THAT FIXED ITSELF? OR BETTER YET ONE THAT NEVER GOT LEAKS? OR A CONTRACTOR WHO ACTUALLY SOLVED THE PROBLEM INSTEAD OF JUST TREATING THE SYMPTOMS, COLLECTING YOUR CHECK SAYING, “SEE YOU SOON”. Before you get “ripped off”, ask your irrigation contractor these 8 basic questions:
1. Are you licensed, bonded and insured?
2. What is the most important exercise in irrigation design?
3. What is the difference between psi and gpm and how are they related?
4. What is the difference between pressure and velocity?
5. What is the difference between dynamic pressure and static pressure?
6. Why use different sizes of pipe?
7. What are my benefits in hiring your company and installing your system? 8. Do you offer a service program?
There are fundamentals involved in a sound, long-lasting irrigation system, and specific answers to the above questions. Our schedule 40 PVC drip irrigation system is guaranteed to provide you with years and years and years of leak-free, maintenance-free operation, taking the sting out of your monthly water bill and giving you more “my time”. How about a free Desert Irrigation Guideline Packet which answers the questions; How many times a year should I fertilize my citrus? What are the appropriate dates to do so? Is it better to irrigate at night or in the morning? Our “Seasonal Service Program”, will take the guess work out of when and how much to water your plants. You will conserve water and save money. So, if your drip irrigation system is more than ten years old, if you have had multiple drip system repairs in the last year or you are frustrated with ” band aid” contractors who simply move the problem from here to there, give us a call at (520) 682-0504 or email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment for your FREE CONSULTATION AND DESERT IRRIGATION GUIDELINE PACKET, including your basic seasonal irrigation schedule. Call Acme Irrigation Company for a more permanent solution to your irrigation woes.